Merseyside are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their MASH team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in a front-line setting. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Great pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Remote working
- Opportunity to expand "front-door" experience
- Opportunity to work within improving Ofsted
Responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- Identifying risk and assessing need of Social Work service
- Liaising and negotiating with other Social Work professionals
- Managing an allocated workload involving crisis situations
- Supervising and contributing towards the development of students and other staff
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!