Cheshire East Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive experience working in a Frontline, Safeguarding setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £37.50 per hour LTD/Umbrella
- Home and flexible working available
- An improving Ofsted rating
- A stable contract due to the needs of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Undertake Safeguarding assessments
- Aid in the formulation of care plans for children and families
- Ensure records are kept up to date to the highest standards
- Work cohesively with other connected services to ensure the best possible outcomes
Requirements of you as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- Must have a UK Driving Licence and car
Location: East Cheshire
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!