A re-shaped East London based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their team as a Child Protection Conference Chair Co-ordinator.
This role is full-time, and permanent position and you are required to have experience in children social care and be a confident social work manager. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this developing Local Authority
Benefits for you as the Child Protection Conference Chair Co-ordinator:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Retention Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Child Protection Conference Chair Co-ordinator:
- Chair child protection conferences.
- Deliver excellent services for children and families.
- Work together in a close knit team, so ensure the best outcomes.
Requirements of you as the Child Protection Conference Chair Co-ordinator:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within children social care
- Experience Social Work Manager
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £55,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!