Herefordshire Council are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis as part of their Assessment team. This team deals with referrals from the MASH team and completes the subsequent visits and assessments for the family.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience in relevant assessments undertaken in safeguarding.
- Experience in a family support team.
- Previous role where visit to home and school were done.
- Court work experience is essential.
What do you get?
- A very competitive hourly rate of £43 per hour.
- The opportunity to join a continuously improving assessment team and Local Authority.
- Free parking.
- Flexible home working
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience.
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975.