Greater Manchester is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adults team. This is a locum role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and recent experience within a community team or a Multi-disciplinary Social Work environment. The key to success in this role is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to improve on and pick up multi-disciplinary skills
- "Good" CQC rating
- Parking available
Responsibilities as an Adults Social Worker:
- Improving the overall quality of life within the community
- Designing and implementing effective support plans for Adults
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team
Requirements of you as an Adults Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Locality, Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Location: Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!