Merseyside is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults team. This is a locum role.
The ideal candidate will have relevant knowledge and experience in an Adults setting. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to work within a Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Opportunity to build on Adults Social Work experience
Responsibilities as an Adults Social Worker:
- Managing complex caseloads involving vulnerable Adults
- Identifying and assessing levels of risk
- Undertaking safeguarding investigations and maintaining care plans
Requirements as an Adults Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Locality, Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!